£15,000 - £16,000
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our client that are looking to expand their team and take on a driven and motivated individual for a Trainee Coordinator
You will be required to work in the office within a fast paced environment.
The role is varied as it will ultimately lead to taking responsibility in managing some of our UK clients, inbound, storage and outbound requirements, specifically for our Freight Services Division, for either simple single shipments or larger scale projects with phased deliveries
Duties will include:
- Scheduling all UK orders for delivery on a Routing & Scheduling System when required utilising the fleet of vehicles in a cost-efficient manner ensuring financial viability is always adhered too.
- Arranging deliveries to Clients and or End Users with own internal Transport Fleet and or liaising with sub-contractors to source most cost-effective solution(s) whilst still meeting any associated deadlines.
- Client accountability will include booking vehicles delivering orders and or stock to the depot, raising Movement Requests, Pick Lists, Query Resolution, Invoicing.
- Monitoring of consignments and keeping clients updated proactively.
- General administration duties
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Computer Literate – Excel, Word, Outlook, training in in-house systems will be given
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new tasks
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programmes