Trainee Claims Handler
Hours of work: 37.5 hours between 8-6pm, Monday to Friday and one weekend day, 1 in 4 weekends.
Benefits…Our client offer some of the best on the South Coast:
- 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days
- Onsite restaurant with roast dinners for just £2!!!
- A car leasing and cycle to work scheme after 6 months service
- Local car parking and free shuttle bus to the offices
- Company social and sports events
- Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance etc.
- Plus so many more!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing one of the top 20 insurance companies in Europe in recruiting some Trainee Claims Handlers to join their customer services team in Eastleigh.
The Trainee Claims Handler positions come with full training provided, so no experience is necessary! You just need to love customer services and have good communication skills!
- Handling a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions along the way
- Taking responsibility for a case load of customers claims and working to build rapport with each customer individually
- Managing a case load of customer claims through from start to finish whilst assisting other customers along the way
- Liaising with customers, clients and third parties via telephone, emails and letters
- Working as part of a team to offer fantastic, memorable customer services at all times and ensuring that data protection checks are accurately completed
- Speaking with customers about claims on their policies and managing customers expectations thoroughly
- Making decisions regarding all aspects of the claims being handled and negotiating settlement for your customer
- Ensuring information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care
The Trainee Claims Handler andidate:
- Will have some form of customer services experience from any industry including hospitality, retail, care, front of house, call centres, contact centres and office environments!!!
- Will be customer focused with great communication skills and good attention to detail
- Must have good basic IT skills and strong written literacy skills
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Eastleigh for the shifts detailed above - the offices are very easy to get to by bus or car!!
For more information on this opportunity, please apply now or contact Amy West or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: customer service, customer services, hospitality, hotel, pub, reception, housekeeping, reservations, front of house, restaurant, cafe, waiter, waitress, care, care worker, social worker, nursery, childcare, admin, administration, sales assistant, retail, shop, store, sales associate, advisor, representative, assistant, data entry, apprentice, apprenticeship, cashier,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.