Trainee Claims Administrator
Hours of work : 37.5 hours per week , Monday to Friday
Salary: £17000 -£18000 per year
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with one of the largest most successful international companies known . Our client are a specialist financial service business providing services to both residential and business customers
Due to further developments our client is looking to recruit a Trainee Claims Handler to join their team .We are looking for an ambitious individual who is keen to develop a career and is willing to learn .
In return you will be offered great long term career opportunities and great benefits
Previous insurance /claims experience would be ideal although this is not essential and would suit an ambitious individual with customer service experience.
As a Claims Handler
- Manage all property claims from first notification through to settlement, checking that cover applies and obtaining estimates for all claims that require them.
- Instruct suppliers to proceed with repairs or replacements in most cases
- Instruct third parties on large claims
- Proactively handle claims in chasing third parties
- Identify and act upon Clients day to day needs and expectations by meeting agreed service levels and providing a professional service
- Ensure all communications are accurately recorded in Client's records
- Check all Client documentation for accuracy
- Review and maintain diaries and database information daily, taking appropriate action
- Identify complaints, gather information, explain the procedure and pass details to the complaints officer
- Ensure company and regulatory procedures are followed
The ideal candidate will also require the following skills / experience
- Will have good customer service skills and experience
- Will be commitment to meeting targets and getting results
- Will have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Will have good time management
- Will have a positive attitude towards personal and career development
- Will have good problem solving skills and experience
For further information please submit your CV Immediately
Key words: claims , insurance , customer services
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.