Trainee Business Development Executive
Hours - Mon-Thu 09:00-18:00 1 hour lunch , Fri 09:00-17:30 ½ hour lunch
£22,000 to £26,000 + Commission uncapped
Plus benefits including
- Holiday starts at 22 days rising to 25 days
- £5,000 car allowance after successful completion of their 6 month probation)
- Simply health Scheme
- Smart casual dress code
- Pension scheme
- Professional study support
- Perkbox membership
- Cycle to work scheme
Do you have proven Sales experience?
Are you looking to move on to the next step of your sales career?
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside a well known specialist financial company who due to fast growth are looking for a driven and motivated sales person to join them as a Trainee Business Development Executive
NO FINANCIAL SALES EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
Your primary focus will be to generate interest from potential clients through networking and making initial contact with the market.
- Meeting set sales and financial targets set
- Cold calling as appropriate to gain a pipeline of opportunities
- Developing strong new business relationships by understanding and listening to client needs
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns and objectives - and executing them with confidence
- Planning and preparing persuasive presentations and proposals to clients
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Confident negotiator
- Strong client management skills
- Positive, determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- UK driving license with own car
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.