Trainee Accounts Assistant
£16-20k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Trainee Accounts Assistant to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
- Supporting the Financial Controller within the finance function
- Processing receipts and supplier direct debits
- Setting up and managing direct debits
- Review aged debt listings
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Setting up new accounts
- Supplier payment runs
- Process all purchase invoices
- Monthly statement reconciliations
- Controlling all aspects of the purchase ledger
- VAT returns
- Identify and rectify payment queries
- Ad hoc projects as requested
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position desirable
- Studying AAT or somebody looking to get into accounts will be considered also
- Someone with a passion for accounts
- Must have good attention to detail and be comfortable working to targets and deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong telephone manner
- Computer literate Microsoft office/excel
- Ability to use own initiative
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Trainee Accounts Assistant AAT Accounts Administrator Purchase Ledger Accounts Assistant Administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.