Up to £13,500k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Trainee Accountant to join one of our top Chartered Accountancy Practice's based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a thriving and professional business.
Training and an excellent benefit package will be available to the successful candidate.
- Maintain good client relationships
- Prepare in respect of a client's accounts bank reconciliations, control accounts, analysis of income and expenditure and bring all of these together on a trial balance
- Be aware of the billing and profitability potential of the audit / accounts assignments and assist in ensuring maximum profitability
- Take ownership of audit and accounts preparation work for clients assigned to them
- From the trial balance, be able to prepare and understand a profit and loss account and balance sheet
- Prepare draft tax computations (ready for review) based on the accounts prepared
- Export accounts onto the accounting software and prepare the accounts file
- Review client records to highlight potential adjustments
- Proactively offer assistance to managers and seniors
- Dealing with client queries on a daily basis
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- This role would ideally suit a college leaver or a candidate who is in early stages of their AAT
- Grade C or above in Maths
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Excellent Microsoft skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Trainee Accountant Accounts Junior Accounts Graduate AAT Chartered Accountancy Practice
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.