Temporary to Permanent / Full Time
FULL DRIVING LICENCE REQUIRED
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside a local well known company in their search for a reliable and motivated Trade Operative join their expanding team.
Previous trade experience working with social housing or domestic repairs is essential.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Undertake all aspects of repairs/maintenance work to the required quality
- Arrive at all jobs on time, show ID and be polite and presentable
- Diagnose and carry out the right repair(s), first time, asking about any other additional works, diagnose and advise the office of works or resource required.
- Communicate with the Service coordinators with the work you believe is required and what you have subsequently undertaken.
- Ensure that materials required for the jobs are accurately identified and ordered
- Ensure that when travelling to and from jobs, you drive in a safe manner and your company vehicle is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Escalate issues to Supervisors/Department Managers where necessary.
- Ensure that your personal tools are maintained and are fit for purpose.
- Cover standby/out of hours rota if there are insufficient volunteers. Please note, schedules will include bank holidays from time to time.
- Previous trade experience working on social housing contracts or undertaking domestic repairs
- Understanding of H,S & E requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Honest and reliable
- Able to listen and follow strict guidelines/policies where applicable.
- A full driving licence - any points/disqualifications must be immediately reported to the Group Executive Manager.
If you have the skills required and available to start immediately please do not hesitate to contact us
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.