Claims Administrator – Full Training Available!
Salary: £17,500 P/A
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
- 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days
- Onsite restaurant with roast dinners for just £2!!!
- A car leasing and cycle to work scheme after 6 months service
- Local car parking and free shuttle bus to the offices
- Company social and sports events
- Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance etc.
- Plus so many more!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing one of the top 20 Insurance companies in Europe in recruiting Claims Administrators to join one of their Gloucester-based teams.
The company is an award winning global organisation with fantastic employee values and over 12,000 employees world-wide!!
The Claims Administrator positions come with full training provided so no insurance experience is necessary! You just need to have some experience in administration and have good communication skills!
- Speaking with customers about ongoing claims on their policies and managing customers’ expectations thoroughly throughout.
- Following the claims handling process from start to finish and managing an assigned portfolio of customers claims.
- Liaising with customers, clients and third parties via telephone, emails and letter.
- Advising customers and influencing their claims decisions.
- Settling customers claims and ensuring information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have some form of office-based customer services or administration experience.
- Will be customer focused with great communication skills and good attention to detail.
- Must have good basic IT skills and strong written literacy skills.
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English.
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Gloucester for the shifts detailed above - the offices are very easy to get to by bus or car!!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal, Amy West or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: customer service, customer services, advisor, representative, executive, assistant, administrator, administration, contact centre, call centre, inbound, outbound, receptionist, front of house, insurance, claims, calls, call handler, switchboard, reception, data entry, emails, office, sales, service, coordinator, IT, full time