Starting salary of £17,500 P/A + Full Benefits!!
***Full Training Provided***
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Our client offers some of the best company benefits in the local area and include:
- 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days
- Onsite restaurant with roast dinners for just £2!!!
- A car leasing and cycle to work scheme after 6 months service
- Local car parking and free shuttle bus to the offices
- Company social and sports events
- Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance etc.
- Plus so many more!!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for an office-based customer focused role or for someone who is looking to pursue a career within insurance!!
- Handle a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions relating to customers insurance claims.
- Ensuring that data protection checks are run on each customer calling in.
- Collating important, relevant information from the customer to open up / settle their claim.
- Managing customer expectations realistically.
- Liaising with internal departments using strong and effective communication.
- Overcoming objections, handling customer complaints and ensuring the customer receives a fantastic service.
- Will need to have some form of customer services experience. If you are currently working at a Supervisor, Team Leader, Team Manager, Assistant Manager or Manager level within retail, hospitality, care work or health care we would love to hear from you!!!
- Must be customer focused with great communication skills and good attention to detail.
- Will need to possess strong persuasive skills and be quite resilient in certain situations.
- Must have good IT skills and strong written literacy skills.
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English.
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Brockworth, Gloucester for the hours detailed above - the offices are very easy to get to by bus or car!!