Tender Executive - Eastleigh
£26,000 - £30,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an incredibly exciting and growing organisation on the outskirts of Eastleigh.
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying and submitting of all private sector tenders
- Handling bid development responsibilities including completing outline proposals, RFI's and PQQ requests
- Working as part of a team of two purely focusing on private sector tenders, whilst the other member of the team focuses on public
- Logging opportunities on the database and managing these opportunities through the process from start to finish ensuring you obtain sufficient information to qualify the tender
- Creating full proposals including pricing & ROI
- Reviewing regularly wins/losses reasons to better evolve the quality of bid material for the business moving forward.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous bids and tenders experience, ideally from a private sector background
- Must have good written communication and IT skills
- Will need to be familiar with producing proposals, RFI's, PQQ's etc.
- Must be able to work as part of a small, core team towards an overall goal for the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing department and a growing company that will be able to offer you career development and progression in the future!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: bids, tenders, bid writer, tender writer, tender executive, bid manager, tender manager, RFI, PQQ, proposals, private, private sector, clients, qualification, qualify, pricing, bid development, identify, submission, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.