Tenancy Enforcement Manager
Salary £33,000 PA – Negotiable
35 Hours a week. Temporary until the end of March, possibly ongoing
Located in either Basingstoke or Portsmouth
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working with a well-established business who are looking for an experienced Tenancy Enforcement Manager.
- Undertake investigations when potential tenancy fraud is detected
- Assist neighbourhood managers when working on a case, providing support and advice
- Gather evidence such as witness statements, CCTV footage and recordings then presenting this in court hearings
- Preparing possession and injunctive cases to take to court
- Dealing with complaints and queries from tenants
- Ensuring all compliance is accurate and up to date on the system
- Initiate court hearings, evictions and attending court when appropriate
- Supporting and training new staff
- Attend meetings and conferences with third parties to discuss tenancy fraud and Anti-Social Behaviour
- Provide customers and witnesses with the correct support
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have understanding and awareness of the Social housing sector
- Knowledge of housing legislation and tenancy fraud
- Be highly organised and have good time management skills
- Be able to work flexible hours
- Qualifications in CIH and NVQ
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Fran Curtis at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!