Temporary HR / Recruitment Administrator
Salary: £7.50 - £8.50 per hour
Hours of Work: 08:30am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with one of Hampshire' leading providers of education and special care services. Due to growth within the business, my client is looking to expand their internal recruitment by building a talent acquisition team and to do this, they need support with their HR and recruitment.
My client is looking for someone to start immediately and must be able to commit to the assignment for at least a month however there is a possibility of this extending longer for the right candidate.
As the HR / Recruitment Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the HR Manager with background checks on new starters including references & DBS checks.
- Uploading job vacancies to the internal portal - proof reading for discrepancies beforehand.
- Preparing new start contracts and sending out offer letters to the new starter.
- Provide excellent customer service, assisting with answering calls and answering any queries.
- Handling of confidential information and filing employee files accordingly in line with compliance guidelines.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience in HR and/or recruitment
- Will be PC literate - Microsoft Word & Outlook
- Will be able to work towards tight deadlines and process driven.
- Be available to start ASAP and commit to the length of the assignment.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.