Temporary Bid Co-ordinator
Duration of assignment: Up to 12 months
Salary:£12.50- £13.00 per hour
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a very well-established and one of the UK's most successful manufacturing business' based in Eastleigh.
Our client is well known as a specialist within their industry and is offering a fantastic opportunity for a talented Bid Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis
It will be the responsibility of the successful candidate to manage wide ranging customer enquiries and to assist in the management of specialist projects.
Key duties include the following:
* Record enquiries received into the ENS business unit for specific work quotations.
* Distribute enquiries to the relevant departments / subcontractors with response timescales to ensure deadlines can be met.
* Work closely with relevant Area Managers to plan resource and materials efficiently.
* Provide support to the ENS Business Manager to evaluate each enquiry in line with the Bid / No Bid strategy by assessing resource availability and associated risk.
* Visit site and liaise with subcontractors in conjunction with the relevant Area Manager to better understand the enquiry and scope of works in preparation for the tender submission.
* Compile detailed bid documentation in line with the ENS Enquiry/Tendering Process and in alignment with the pricing levels agreed by the ENS Business Manager.
* Co-ordinate the Tender Review and Financial forecast process with the ENS Business Manager and the Area Manager. Obtain the appropriate levels of authorisation.
* Manage customers in line with the growth strategy of the ENS business
The ideal candidate will have / be:
* Previous Bid writing experience in a commercial or technical role with a good appreciation of tendering, contract negotiation and site practices.
* Knowledge of high voltage cable systems and construction / civil engineering would be a distinct advantage.
* The position will require a logical approach and a high degree of numerical accuracy.
* A good grasp of IT systems, particularly MS Excel and MS Word is essential
* Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to promote a professional and competent image to the customer.
* Will be available immediately and happy to commit to the duration of the contract
To be considered please submit your CV immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.