Telecoms Co-ordinaror / Provisioner
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 per annum pro rata
Hours: Full Time, between 09:00 - 17:00
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established IT and telecoms business based in Hampshire.
Our client is looking for a Customer Services Administrator to support their Telecoms team with the provisioning of work
Your job will require you to
- Provide administrative support to a specialist team within the business and third parties in order to achieve provisioning excellence and provide an outstanding customer experience
- To ensure that products and services requested the client is delivered in an accurate and timely fashion
- To ensure existing clients are retained through the provision of outstanding customer service, and any issues are resolved in a timely manner
The role is predominantly telephone based, and will require you to make outgoing calls and take incoming telephone calls to and from new and existing customers to assist with their requirements.
As such, they are expected to be professional, courteous and diligent at all times, to take ownership of issues and to resolve them promptly and efficiently, and to reflect and enhance the company brand and values
Some administrative tasks will be required and include the following tasks
- Data entry of numerical data using a specialist internal system
- Liaising with third parties to manage new telecom connections
- Adds/Moves/Change networks
- Handling incoming calls from Customers.
- Handling written correspondence by e-mail and white mail
- Updating reports and spreadsheets
- Managing an internal email system
- Dealing with issues and liaising with third parties which would include:
The ideal candidate:
The role requires the ability to multi- whilst maintaining a conversation with customers.
- You must have good attention to detail and be very process driven
- You must be self-motivated and be able to take responsibility
- Previous experience within call centre / telephone based customer service position is essential
- Will be competent in using Microsoft Office , Word and Excel
- Will have the ability to deal with customers at a variety of levels
- Previous experience within IT. Mobiles , telecoms would be advantageous although not essential
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.