Technical Training Manager
Location: South of England, West Midlands and The Midlands
Salary: £35,000 - 40,000 PA - Depending on Experience
**This role included a company car!
Churches Fire is an industry leading national Fire Security organisation which is growing rapidly throughout the UK. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates across the country and now, due to our expanding team and client base we are seeking a Technical Training Manager.
- To be responsible for ensuring that fire technicians and other technical team members receive a quality training service that reflects the company's vision and values and supports the Technical Training Agenda.
- To be responsible for recruiting, supporting and developing out of industry individuals and experienced technicians and taking them through the defined training academy/company traineeship.
- To monitor and produce progress reports and a documented training pathway for each individual taking part in the training academy.
- To work from home but travel throughout the UK to conduct interviews, on boarding processes, meetings and training sessions.
- To develop new in-house training courses to be delivered to technicians to assist in upskilling or refreshing their skills.
- To ensure that all employees remain up to date with all relevant British Standards and industry regulations and procedures.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of British Standards BS5939, BS5266, BS5499 and BS5306 - Essential
- Understanding of Sprinkler regulations and FSO
- Understanding of Fire Doors/Passive Fire Protection
- Working knowledge of AOV Systems
- Strong communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- General assessment skills
- Awareness of training needs and styles
- Confident to present in a group environment/conduct classroom learning sessions
- IT literate
Key words: Technician Training Manager, Technical Training Manager, Fire Protection Training Manager, Fire Training, Fire Systems Training, Fire Alarms, Fire Protection, Sprinklers, Fire Security Training, Fire Safety Training, Technical Manager
Apply now or contact the Recruitment Team on 03330112328!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.