Technical Support/ IT support – Temporary
Duration : This is a temporary role - ongoing
Location: Eastleigh Southampton
Salary: £10.00-11.00 per hour
Plus, fantastic benefits
Hours of work: Two shifts available 7-3 and 8-4 Monday – Friday
OR 7-3 and 8-4 Wednesday – Sunday
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established business based in the Southampton area Our client provides specialist technical products and an outstanding service to support this
Due to developments plans our client is now looking to recruit 1st Line support / Technical Support /helpdesk executive to join the business
As 1st Line Support / Technical Support you will be responsible for assisting a variety of clients with all-round technical issues
Your key duties will include the following:
- Providing 1st Line technical support to customers with technical issues
- Technical Support : Acting as the first point of contact for all calls
- Raising tickets – working through raised tickets
- You will be responsible for escalating issues according to the escalation process and ensuring the right people are aware of any issues that need attention.
- You will be expected to log & update all calls on the call management system.
- You are expected to provide software support using Remote Control/Access systems, following basic processes and diagnostics to establish the exact problem on site and implement fixes. This includes providing technical support for both company engineers and third-party engineers on site and escalating to 2nd Line when necessary.
- You will be required to assist with the implementation of new software, hardware releases and rollouts as part of a team, ensuring that procedures are followed, and installations double checked at all times.
- Ideally have experience in 1st Line Support / Technical Support OR have a keen interest / have studied in IT and will have some customer support experience
- Have previous experience within customer services and technical knowledge
- Will have key Technical Skills
- Will have excellent communication skills and experience
- Will have good administration skills and experience
- Will be able to multitask
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately INDDYN