Technical Service Co-ordinator / Scheduler
Location: Fareham /Segensworth / Whiteley
Salary: £20K-25K depending on experience + excellent benefits package which includes the following
- 33days holiday
- Free car parking
- Free gym membership
- travel insurance
- cash plans
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well-established and fast-growing business based in Hampshire
Due to huge success the Service team are expanding and require a Service Co-ordinator to join their already successful business
Reporting to the Service Manager, you'll be responsible for effectively co-ordinating and scheduling a team of engineers to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met, whilst delivering a high quality service.
You will act as a helpdesk and first point of contact for a customer who will have a maintenance issue and require urgent help with their broken or faulty goods whilst managing pre booked services
Your daily duties will include the following:
- Serving as the main point of contact for all Service customers, handling enquiries and routing questions to the appropriate resource as required
- Handling decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of manpower and material.
- Scheduling and despatching Service Engineers to meet customer needs.
- Providing support, information, prioritisation and coordination of assignments for the Service Engineers.
- Raising & maintaining service job sheets, projects, spares & sales orders, maintenance contract folders and purchase orders
- Responsibility for maintenance contracts - from the initial quotation through to the follow up.
- Responsibility for ordering parts and quotations including processing orders, pricing and invoicing.
- Processing Service Reports on a daily basis as received overnight, including entering charges into relevant projects onto our CRM system
The ideal candidate
- You'll have previous experience within a similar position where you have had to co-ordinate , schedule or route plan others
- Previous experience within engineering/manufacturing/service background would be preferred
- As well as being an excellent communicator, you'll need to be a great time manager as the Department often works to tight schedules with moving deadlines
- You will have good administration skills and experience
- You should be able to organise and manage multiple priorities with a keen eye for detail.
To apply or be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Key words # schedule , route plan ,engineers, coordinate , manufacturing
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.