Technical Project Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Hours of Work: 09:00am - 17:30pm
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a very well established and massively successful business based in Portsmouth. Due to expansion within the business, my client is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their team.
- Managing multiple customer projects at one time, prioritising as required
- Responsible for delivering service which provides an excellent customer experience
- Help to define individual customer requirements for hosted voice solutions and take a lead on technical validation of the solution with reference to each customers infrastructure
- Developing customer project plans to track progress against deliverables where required
- Liaising with customer operational teams during the provisioning stages of a project
- Identify issues internally and externally to customers - managing appropriate issues and risks to resolution.
- Escalate serious issues in a timely fashion.
- Provide technical support to customers for more complex 'in-life' questions
- Liaising and coordinating with third party suppliers as required
- Attend Service Review Meetings with suppliers and customers as required
- Identify areas for improvement (product, system or process)
- Act as a designated escalation point for key customers and projects as required
- Manage key suppliers to resolve customer escalations, risks and issues
- Act as a point of contact for customers and Channel Partners during the project delivery of a solution
- Demonstrate and educate customers on the capability and configuration of our hosted voice products
- Act as a conduit between the customer, presales, Customer Development Managers and operation functions to resolve customer problems, risks and issues
- Act as product installation expert for our hosted voice products
- The role is expected to be professional, courteous and diligent at all times
- In addition to reflect and enhance the brand and values not only of the company but also of our various Channel Partners
- Provide training support on the hosted voice products for our internal colleagues as well as new Channel Partners as required
- Provide training support for Channel Partners on the installation of hosted voice products as required
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing technical projects through defined processes preferably being qualified to Prince 2 Practitioner level. This will be complimented by a thorough understanding of data, network services and IP telephony technologies.
The job description is attached and the key attributes for the role are as follows:
- Must have relevant B2B telecoms experience, particularly in the hosted PBX space
- Must have experience of managing customer orders/projects involving larger customers, more complex customers
- Must be comfortable with technical IPPBX solutions for customers - an engineer (or similar) background would be ideal
- Good attention to detail
- Able to manage many projects at once and prioritise accordingly
- Customer focused with good manner with customers of varying technical ability
If interested, please apply now!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.