Location: Eastleigh Southampton
Salary: £10.00 -10.50 per hour
Duration: Ongoing - There are permanent positions available for those who are keen to stay
Plus, fantastic benefits
Hours of work:
Shifts are based on 4 days on 4 days off and are 12 hours (11 worked with 1 hour of breaks)
The first two days will be a shift pattern of 6am-6pm, followed by two days of 9am-9pm.
In addition, you will be expected to cover nights via a swing shift (7pm to 7am) when required.
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established business based in the Southampton area
Our client provides specialist technical products and an outstanding service to support this
Due to developments plans our client is now looking to recruit 1st Line support / Technical Support /helpdesk executive to join the business
Whilst previous experience within IT would be an advantage this isn't essential and this would be a great foot in the door for someone with a keen interest in getting into IT
Your key duties will include the following:
- Assisting clients who have technical issues with their products via email and on the telephone
- Operating a ticket system you will manage customers' expectations as the first point of contact
- It is your responsibility to ensure that calls/ issues are answered within the KPIs and agreed timeframes
- You will need to follow the basic processes and diagnostics (1st fixes) to establish the problem on-site and try to rectify them where possible
- You will be expected to log & update all calls on the call management system.
- You will be required to assist with the implementation of new software, hardware releases, and rollouts as part of a team, ensuring that procedures are followed, and installations double-checked at all time.
- You will complete general administration.
The ideal candidate will
- Ideally have experience in 1st Line Support / Technical Support OR have a keen interest / have studied in IT
- You will have some customer support experience via the telephone
- Have previous experience within customer services
- Will have the ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Will have good administration skills and experience
- Will have key Technical Skills
Will have the following competencies
- Oral and written communication skills
- NVQ1/GCSEs and above (or equivalent) in key competencies
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Problem analysis/problem solving
- Good Timekeeping
- Attention to detail
- Working in a very pressurized environment
- Understanding of SLAs and KPIs
- Computer Literate
- Quick learner
- Flexible and adaptable