Technical Administrator / Project Coordinator
Salary: £10.00-£12.00 per hour - based on experience
Location: Havant, Hampshire
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 7.45am-4.30pm
This is to cover a maternity contract of up to 8 months
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with an independent engineering business based in Hampshire,
Due to maternity leave they require a Technical Administrator/Project Coordinator who has worked within an engineering environment to join their busy team.
As a Technical Administrator you will be responsible for providing all aspects of Administration and Project coordination to the entire department.
Dealing with many day to day tasks as well as supporting the engineering manager in his role, This is a varied and flexible role so the ideal candidate should be able to deal with change of priorities or work type.
As a Technical Administrator/Project Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Ensure data, graphs and charts are maintained and updated
- Issue of new sales orders and control of process
- Maintaining high level spreadsheets, project plans and databases
- Planning, Chasing and insuring team members are on track
- Maintaining engineers project sheets and producing graphical information to support
- General monitoring and reporting of project status
- Monitor, record and distribute KPI's
- Liase via customer portals deliverables for engineering parts
- Project coordination
- Ensure all safety regulations / statuary requirements are met
- Assist the department with any admin duties
- Use various transfer methods to upload drawings and documents
- Reporting project times and costs to management and accounts
- Working to company company processes and work instructions
- Ensuring AS9100 Is understood and adhered to
The ideal candidate:
- Must have experience of working within technical engineering or manufacturing environment
- Will be able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Will have good communication skills
- Will be able to Multi-task and prioritise
- Will be computer literate and able to use: Microsoft Excel, Word, Project etc.
- Will have good administrative skills and experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
For further information / to be considered for the position please submit your CV asap
Key Words technical administrator , project coordinator , manufacturing , Engineering
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.