Technical Support Administrator / Helpdesk Administrator
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm, Saturdays on a rota basis 7am to 3pm
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for one of our top clients who are a successful technical business based in Eastleigh. Our client provides technical support to various third parties daily and due to growth within the business they are looking to recruit an IT Helpdesk Administrator
As a Technical Administrator/ Helpdesk Administrator your responsibilities will be to:
- To support the technical helpdesk department with administration and customer support
- Liaise with Helpdesk Manager and team to ensure that IT related issues are raised and prioritised
- Log all IT alerts on the in-house call logging system; progress calls, ensure they are actioned efficiently and that tasks are assigned to member of the helpdesk where required.
- Liaise with the team to ensure that procedures are put in place whenever new IT alerts are created or existing alerts amended; keep up to date records of processes and procedures for other personnel to access.
- Coordinate and manage all emails that come through to the helpdesk from when it is received to the point of completion
- Ensure that the call is dealt with efficiently and quickly.
- Ensure that all calls are logged onto the internal system, and that they are actioned within agreed deadlines
- Make call backs to clients where required to update them
- To assist with any project work that may need additional support
- To produce reports for the department and management to use
The ideal Helpdesk Administrator / Technical Support Administrator you will have/ will be :
- Maths and English at Grade C and above (or equivalent)
- Computer literate, fully competent in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good attention to detail
- Good Communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- Previous experience in coordinating, IT , helpdesk , facilities management would be advantageous although is not essential
- A technical mind and a keen interest in technology, IT would advantageous although not essential
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.