Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, Core working hours 37.5 hours per week
Hybrid work available.
Dynamite recruitment is working in partnership with a very well-established client who are growing heavily throughout 2022. Due to the continued growth our client is expanding their business and are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join the team.
As an Account Manager you will support the business in a new project, dealing with everything data protection related.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Support customers with on-boarding, account management and promotions throughout the term of their agreement.
- Look at process improvement.
- Support to ensure the account runs smoothly.
- Build and maintain relationships with all customers.
- Create detailed performance reports as required.
- Act as main point of contact for customers with software issues.
- Work closely with the Product development team.
- Manage the process for informing users of bug fixes and updates.
- Monitor platform usage and create reports based on this.
- Circulate management information to stakeholders continuously to ensure they are clear on current and future situations.
- Ensure management information is clear and easy to understand.
- Will be advanced in using Microsoft Excel.
- Hands on and meticulous approach.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Previous experience in an Account Management or Data Analysis role.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- A can-do-attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient multi tasker
- Natural relationship builder.