£21,000-£24,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits!
Monday to Friday - Full Time Hours between 7.30am & 6pm
Please note: the company is relocating from Chichester to Fareham in early 2019!!
Dynamite Recruitment is recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join a business who is developing a culture where every employee is tasked with competing against themselves, improving themselves and putting the customer at the centre of the organisation. If you are the kind of person who wants to improve yourself, has an unwavering positive attitude and wants to help people, please read further!
The benefits include:
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days + bank holidays!
- Regular pay increases.
- Future progression opportunities!
- Free parking.
- Provide secretarial support to the MD and senior management teams.
- Book meetings, diary management and arrange travel and accommodation on behalf of the senior management.
- Receive and distribute incoming post to the relevant person and ensure outgoing post is taken to the post office daily, whilst making sure there is a sufficient amount of stamps.
- Support any ongoing projects by researching products/suppliers and customers.
- Attend staff meetings, take minutes and communicate updates/actions to the rest of the team post meetings.
- Update and maintain company policies, organisation charts and other company data keeping them in line with company announcements.
- Provide HR support to senior management by assisting with recruiting such as: new starters packs, arranging interviews and typing up offer letters.
- Attend disciplinary and appeal hearings as and when required, to take notes and type up for issue.
- Complete adhoc administration when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have 3-5 years experience of working in a Secretarial / PA role.
- Must have a clean driver's license
- Will require a good level of competence with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English at C level or above.
- Experience in HR is desirable although not essential.
- Will have strong attention to detail, be positive and highly organised in their day to day work.
- Must have good time management and organisational skills.
For more information, please apply now or contact Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: personal assistant, executive assistant, secretary, secretarial, administration, business administration, minute taking, diary management, taking minutes, HR, human resources, HR support
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.