Team Leader - Asset Management
6 month FTC
Plus fantastic benefits which include the following:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Sick Pay at full pay 1-20 days, half pay between 21-40 days
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance (after 2 years' service)
- On-going Training and Professional Development
- Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes (after induction)
- Weekly, fresh fruit supply provided by the business
- Free tea, coffee
- Free on-site parking
- Free to use Barney Bike (local use only)
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with an award-winning, service provider based in Petersfield.
Due to exciting times ahead, our client is expanding considerably and are now looking for an additional Team Leader to join their Asset Management team.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Line management for all staff involved in asset recovery.
- Key relationship manager for recovery agents to ensure best possible efficiency and value for money.
- Oversee all Administration functions including the dissemination of intelligence reports.
- Absolute compliance with TCF principles and FCA regulations
- Day to day allocation and monitoring of workloads to ensure productivity levels are maintained.
- Day to day control of the field-based resources to ensure that they are being fully utilized and providing value for money.
- Control of resources to ensure that any demand peaks are anticipated and effectively managed.
- Ensure that all internal compliance and quality KPI's are met.
- Coaching, mentoring and development of all asset recovery staff including regular appraisal reporting.
- Take ownership of any complex/challenging asset recovery related matters.
- Take lead role in initial reports of frauds to secure the asset.
- Provide focal point for the elevation of any issue of dispute.
- Ensure that all other asset related day to day tasks are properly managed.
To be successful in this position you must have the following skill set:
- Ability to learn and master new elements of the overall Asset Management operation.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Comfortable working to targets
- Confident in making decisions
- Ability to manage high volume, repetitive tasks
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of FCA regulations
- Excellent administration skills
- Self-motivated and able to problem solve
- Customer service skills, ability to build rapport
- Be driven to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Experience of a regulated environment following process and procedure
- Competent with Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel)
- Experience working within the motor finance industry
- Conducting tracing investigations preferably in a debt recovery environment.
- The confident use of tracing tools including open source (internet) searching.
- Fraud/Financial investigation.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.