Hours of work: 40 hours a week between 7:30-5:30
- Day off for your birthday
- Health insurance
- 22 days holiday increasing each year, plus bank holidays
Our client has a fantastic opportunity to join an ever-growing business and supportive team! They are looking for a team leader to join them to expand and promote their business.
Are you passionate about discovering new ways to identify and develop areas of improvement and deliver exceptional customer service? Then we’ve got the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced Team Leader to lead and mentor a small team, meet daily requirements and to work closely with business development managers to ensure customer relations are well-managed!
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Identify and develop account growth, whilst maximising sales opportunities
- Work closely with business development managers making sure customer relations are well managed and opportunities are recognised and achieved
- Liaise directly with customers to provide exceptional customer service
- Ensure all margin expectations are met
- Be point of contact for any escalation queries
- Be accountable for ensuring customer service KPI’s targets such as response times and quality of service are being met
- Be able to analyse and identify any problems or opportunities that may occur
- Drive the team with an upselling culture
- Motivate team to meet targets
- Ability to influence and challenge behaviours in professional and timely manner
- Strong communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be able to mentor and drive team members performance to their full potential