Team Administrator - 17 Months Maternity Cover
Location: Chandler's Ford
Part time - 3 days per week - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
22.5 hours PW (Approx)
£10,000 - £12,000 PA (£19,000 FTE)
Dynamite Recruitment is the proud recruiter for an industry leading and rapidly growing national client. Our client is a master in their industry and have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
The company is now seeking a Team Administrator to work on a 17 Months Maternity Cover contract from their Head Office in Chandler's Ford.
· To assist the company in the all administration tasks assigned to you and ensure they are completed with sufficient diligence and to time.
· To ensure all 300+ employees are booked on to all required courses for their department.
· To liaise with all training bodies and manage purchase orders.
· To ensure that all employees are up to date with documentation certification.
· To assist in data cleansing and management of the database.
· To produce copy documents through the NAV as required and present to customers if required.
· To attend a course that furthers your development to attain an Administrative qualification.
· To facilitate meetings and ensure the rooms and refreshments are handled correctly.
· To attend meeting and/or events, record all information and action tasks for attendees.
· To be prepared to travel at times to assist with recruitment days/weekends.
· Must be IT literate as our client has an electronic way of working
· Must have excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
· Must be a problem solver and have the initiative to suggest improvements where required
· Provide an exceptional support function to the team and do this in a timely and accurate manner
· Must have a flexible personality as your role will be varied and is not limited to the list above
Key Words: Administrator, Team Administrator, Office Administrator, Trainer Administrator, Part time Administrator, Office Support, Coordinator, Team Coordinator, Office Coordinator, Compliance Administrator, Course Administrator, Training Course Administrator, L+D Administrator, Learning and Development Administrator
If this role is of interest to you or someone you know, please Apply Now and/or contact Kate or Katie at the Dynamite Recruitment office on 02392455422.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.