Tax Manager Assistant
Up to £32,000k, Dependant on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Tax Manager Assistant to join one of our top Chartered Accountancy Practices based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and experienced team.
The main aspect of the role will be responsible for providing assistance to the Tax Manager and overseeing members of the team, team leaders and client accountants.
- Assist with the management of the self-assessment process for all clients
- Preparation and submission of the self-assessment tax returns
- Assist with the management of monthly payroll / RTI processes
- Oversee progress of day to day payroll and self-assessment tasks as required by the Tax Manager
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of such procedures for the current portfolio and new clients
- Providing support to accounting teams including common tax topics as well as advising of the correct process requirements to meet professional conduct levels
- Assist the Tax Manager with process implementation for tax queries and Self-Assessment applications
- Support junior members of staff in their day to day role as required by the Tax Manager
- Liaise with HMRC on the client's behalf on all topics, including appeals on the client's behalf
- Assist where required to investigate and resolve client complaints
- Maintaining up to date records of client interactions
The Ideal Candidate:
- ATT qualified or QBE equivalent
- Experience working within a practice environment
- Confident communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Be innovative and receptive to change
- Proven advisory experience
- Computer literate including advanced Excel
- Ability to work using own initiative
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Tax Senior Tax Manager Assistant Senior Tax Assistant ATT Assistant Tax Manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.