£40000- £50000 DOE
Full time, permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Tax Accountant to join a growing firm of Chartered Accountants in the Poole area. This role will have a wide remit to include management of client relationships and tax projects, to take the practice through their next expected growth phase.
- Management of a personal, partnership and small corporate tax portfolio.
- Meeting, liaising and corresponding with clients
- Preparation of Personal, Partnership and Corporate Tax Returns
- Reviewing accounts and tax computations prepared by junior staff
- Assisting with the supervision, training and development of staff
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant and current experience in all aspects of statutory accounting and tax
- Appropriate professional qualifications, such as ACA, ACCA, CTA or ATT
- First class communication skills
- A commitment to working in a highly computerised environment
- Confident dealing with high net worth individuals
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Aaron Rattan at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.