Up to £20k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Tax Assistant to join one our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and innovative team.
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of monthly payroll and RTI procedures including tax year end across the current portfolio of clients in addition to new clients
- Dealing with tax applications including, PAYE registration, VAT registration & de-registration
- Assisting to quote clients for self-assessment and advise clients of tax payments due
- Chasing clients for outstanding information
- Assisting with the preparation of Self-Assessment tax returns and Forms P11D together with submissions
- Recording all client communication as required by company processes
- Recording and escalating client complaints
- Taking customer payments
- Deal with HMRC relating to client issues
- Manual updates of information into the database
- Dealing with both client and colleague queries
- Monitor relevant group inboxes as required
- Completing confirmation statements for all clients in line with processes
- Ad-hoc duties as required by Tax Managers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Preferably studying ATT or wanting to study ATT
- Have superior customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Be willing to learn.
- Be team orientated.
- Excellent time management.
- Be innovative and receptive to change.
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Tax Assistant Tax Administration Graduate ATT
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.