Salary: £16-18k DOE
Dynamite Recruitment is looking for a Tax Assistant to join a leading vibrant and forward thinking brand specialising in Accounting and Tax solutions.
Duties for this role will include:
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of Self-Assessment tax returns and Forms for the current portfolio of clients in addition to new clients
- Assist the Tax Advisor and Senior Tax Advisor with process implementation for tax queries and Self-Assessment applications
- Maintaining up to date records of client interactions
- Assisting the Tax Advisor and Senior Tax Advisor with ad-hoc enquires and duties.
To qualify for the opportunity to work with a growing accounting business you will need to have the following:
- Interest in Tax (primarily personal), with a view to complete ATT in the future (however you may also be currently studying this)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Have good interpersonal skills.
In return for your hard work our client will be able to provide further career development in the future.
Your early application is encouraged as interviews will be held imminently.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.