Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Tax Accountant to join a global company located in Fareham. This role is a key position and will be responsible for statutory accounting services and fulfilling legal requirements on legal entity. The company can offer hybrid working and flexible working hours for the successful candidate.
The Tax Accountant Role:
- Being subject matter specialist for PAYE settlement agreements and P11D reporting to HMRC
- Audit VAT returns and UK corporation Tax returns
- Monitoring Brexit requirements, advising stakeholders of developments
- Review transfer pricing agreements, reporting to board
- Monitoring taxation liabilities and reviewing taxation disclosures
- Lead contact for UK business and HMRC
The Ideal Tax Accountant:
- Tax qualification desirable but ACCA/CIMA will be considered
- Proven experience in a corporate tax capacity gained from industry ideally
- Confident interrogating ERP systems for data
Please contact Zoe Jones at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!