Location: Chichester, West Sussex
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8-4pm, 9-5pm, 10-6pm, 12-8pm on a rostered pattern, weekends also involved with days in lieu given back.
Salary: £15,500 per annum + Benefits + language allowance if necessary
Customer Service Support Administrators in our Medical & Emergency Assistance team providing essential support for overseas travellers when injured or ill
We would welcome applications from candidates who have:
- Excellent computer skills including, word, excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a telephone or customer facing role
- A confident, articulate and enthusiastic manner
- A good standard of education
In addition we are particularly interested in candidates with foreign language skills, with preference for French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Arabic and German speakers. We pay a generous supplement for each fluent language spoken.
Our client offers a great benefits package that includes:
- Free on-site parking or free mini-bus pick up service (to and from Chichester train station)
- Free annual travel insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Salary supplements for using an additional language
- 20 days holiday a year, plus 8 days bank holiday.
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully equipped gym, on site tennis court and other social club facilities.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.