Systems Operations Administrator
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch (Mon-Thurs) and 8.30am - 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch (Fri)
Salary up to £25,000
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside a specialist financial services provider in their search for a Systems Operations Administrator to be responsible for the day-to-day management of their loan management system, and act as the key point of contact for internal queries and ensuring both new development and ongoing maintenance of the system.
- General day-to-day management of the internal loan management system;
- Respond to first-lines queries from internal staff regarding issues with the system;
- Work closely with Management team regarding new development requirements for the system, creating technical specifications for the external provider and project managing the development through to completion;
- Provide additional administrative support to aid the daily business operations;
- Liaise with internal teams to deliver bespoke reports when requested;
- Formulate, suggest and implement improved operational processes and procedures in relation to the internal system;
- Manage accounts queries, raising purchase orders and to take ownership of all other day-to-day administrative duties that are required within the team;
- Prepare and deliver training documentation for the system where necessary.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of administering a CRM software
- Experience of working in a support helpdesk or first line support environment
- Proficient in the use of SQL Reporting and database queries
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand business needs and provide solutions
- Ability to work equally well alone or in a team
- Good prioritisation, administration and time-management skills
- Experience of working in the financial industry
- Experience of administering loan management software
- Advanced knowledge of excel (including complex formulae and macro's)
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.