Hours of work: 37.5 hours between 8-6pm Monday to Friday
Salary: up to £20,000 P/A
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Company social & charity events
- Access to online benefit scheme
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Systems Administrator for an established, award-winning business in Southampton. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a step into and progress within an IT role.
Graduates are highly encouraged to apply for this position!
My client offers amazing progression opportunities, fantastic training and a first-class working environment.
As the Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Manage time effectively and work to strict deadlines for delivery
- Troubleshoot and problem issues identified on test logs.
- Work closely alongside internal departments to produce system reports.
- Configure the company systems to meet client specifications.
- Create and execute test scripts for projects and cross-examine data using SQL.
- Review, cross-reference and validate client data received.
- Raising any validation enquiries to consultants or clients.
- Attend project meetings with clients or colleagues.
The ideal Systems Administrator will:
- Experience using a configuration system and coding experience in C#, SQL and HTML is a must!!
- Have data interrogation and manipulation experience!!
- Have strong numerical skills with extremely high attention to detail.
- Be confident using Microsoft package including Excel!
- Have strong communication and organisational skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: systems, implementation, mathematics, advanced excel, excel, reports, reporting, manipulate, C#, SQL, HTML, configure, database, project management, computer science, ICT, test scripts, data, graduate, Southampton, software, server
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.