Support Programmer/Team Lead
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 (plus fantastic benefits)
Dynamite Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a fast growing, professional company based in Portsmouth and because of new business opportunities our client are looking to expand by recruiting for a Support Programmer/Team Lead.
As a support Programmer/Team Lead you will be responsible for supporting the internal application software as well as managing the e-Commerce support team and their workload.
As a Support Programmer/Team Lead you will be responsible for:
- Providing support for all e-Commerce applications/systems within the technology platform.
- Liaising with business personnel to help with any issues, Enhancements and completing necessary documentation.
- Providing support to existing business.
- Ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met, where applicable.
- Undertake any other responsibilities when instructed by their manager.
The ideal Support Programmer/Team Lead will have:
- Web development experience (particularly with ASP.NET MVC or other MVC frameworks)
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Inquisitive mind-set and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in an Agile (Kanban) team
- Experience mentoring and supporting other developers
- Entity Framework
- AngularJS and Angular
- Familiarity with continuous integration and automated deployment technologies (e.g. TeamCity and Octopus Deploy)
- RESTful API design
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.