Full Time - Permanent
Churches Fire Security Ltd is an industry leading National Fire Security business who is rapidly growing and seeking proactive and motivated professional to join their team. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
We are now seeking a Support Coordinator to work from our office in Chandlers Ford.
As a Support Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting multiple members of senior management.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence for senior management
- Implementing new administration procedures and administrative systems for your role as required to ensure continuity in your absence
- Organisation of team meetings
- Liaising with venues and meeting hosts, specifically in regard to team meeting
- Coordinating hotel and travel arrangements when deemed necessary by the Service Director
- Provide adhoc support on special projects
- Provide support to the Service Director and Service Managers
- Ensure Audit and Assessment KPI’s are met by organising the occurrences and documenting the results
- Organising lunch for meetings as and when required
- Support with any Service meetings and special projects
The ideal candidate will have / be
- Strong administration skills and experience
- Have previously supported multiple people with tasks
- Be well organised and able to Multitask
- Have strong communications skills
- Be able to adapt to change quickly
- Be capable of taking ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Will be available asap
- Will be fully competent in using Microsoft Office
Apply now or contact our Recruitment Team – firstname.lastname@example.org