Location: Eastleigh / Chandlers Ford
Hours of work: Monday to Friday either 8am to 4pm and 9am and 5pm
This position requires someone to start immediately. This position will start on a temporary basis but with a view that you will stay permanently.
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a business based in the Eastleigh area. Our client is a specialist in its field providing facilities services to clients across the UK. Due to a period of expansion and some development within their business they are now recruiting for an experienced Administrator.
As a support Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the business and a specialist customer service team by reacting to a centralised to do list and ensuring that enquiries and request have been met.
You will be responsible for ensuring that customers receive a high level of quality service that reflects the Company Vision and Values whilst multitasking and completing high volumes of administration and customer support
As a support administrator you will be responsible for the following tasks
To work through an internal department to do list and insure that client's requests and enquiries have been met
To raise and release call out service orders
- To make amendments to the customer service orders as requested
- To raise purchase order's
- To reallocate orders and work to be completed where required
- Put and take accounts off hold as directed
- To take and deal with customer invoice queries - referring as appropriate
- To deal with the monitoring reports and take the appropriate action
- To send company documentations IE orders , insurance certificates ect
- To send Copy invoices/ certificates as requested by a customer
- To reschedule requests for work to be completed
- To recall and cancel service orders and contracts where a customer account is to be closed
- To deal with general customer requests that is received by email, phone and fax.
- To ensure any service and maintenance sales calls are directed appropriately and dealt with efficiently
- To ensure the enquiries and complaints are dealt with, where possible, at a local level and in one call/e-mail/fax
- Introduce our customers to other products and services we offer - therefore increase sales
- To support with all round administrative tasks
The ideal candidate
- Will have good administrative skills and experience
- Will have good communication skills and experience
- Wil be very well organised and able to multi task
- Will be available to start Immediately
- Will be able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.