|Vacancy Title:||Supply Chain Planner|
|Contact Name:||Jess Martin|
|Vacancy Published:||17 days ago|
Salary is £30,000 to £36,000 P/A- depending on experience
Hours of work: 9am to 5:30pm with an early finish on Fridays
As the Supply Chain & Purchasing Planner you will be responsible for:
* Reporting to the Director, ensuring the business has the right amount of stock at all times.
* Work consistently with the other departments to keep an efficient flow of stock within the business.
* Manage the full process of all purchase orders placed by the international and UK suppliers.
* Looking for seasonal trends in company trading and relevant markets to emphasise the requirements needed within the business.
* Other adhoc duties may be required from time to time, further details will be shared
* Ideally, knowledge and experience of working within a similar purchasing role however we can consider other similar backgrounds as full training can be provided.
* Any knowledge of forecasting systems is a huge advantage.
* This can be an incredibly fast-paced environment so you must have the ability to recognise problems, take ownership and react quickly and effectively
* Must have previous Excel skills.
* Have strong analytical skills and be good with both literacy and maths.
For more information, please get in contact with Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment.