Supply Chain Planner
Monday to Friday - Permanent - 37.5 Hours per Week - 8am to 5pm
Salary Bracket: £24,000 - £28,000 P/A
- 23 days' holiday rising to 25 with length of service
- Company contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Onsite parking
- Free fruit, tea, coffee onsite
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a growing organisation, with over 30 years' experience in their field, who is looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their team.
- Coordinating, maintaining, controlling and analysing supply planning within the business.
- Managing and maintaining ordering and strong supplier relationships.
- Controlling inbound stock, ensuring availability and budget levels are maintained.
- Ensuring accurate purchasing data management and efficient booking of deliveries in to the warehouse.
- Coordinating import and exports alongside the Warehouse Manager, ensuring returns conform with UK export and International Import standards, and necessary documentation is completed.
- Producing company air freight quotations, managing air freight shipments end-to-end, and chasing outstanding purchase orders.
- Providing business analysis to support negotiations, ensuring best available terms are agreed.
- Monitoring progress of all shipments (air, sea and courier) and communicating any delays or improvements.
- Resolving any supplier issues, maintaining supplier contact details and managing enquiries from the sales support team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous proven work experience in a supply chain or supply planning role.
- Will ideally have a CIPS qualification and be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Will have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly organised and have a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Will be PC literate and have a good understanding of various Microsoft Packages.
- Will be tenacious, good with managing stakeholders expectations and be very analytical!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: supply chain, supply planning, CIPS, analysis, suppliers, stakeholders, stock, availability, budget, data, import, export, documentation, deliveries, air freight, quotations, purchase orders, negotiation, sea, courier, infrastructure, demand, sourcing
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.