Location: Fareham Area
Salary: £19k plus you will receive a 20% bonus OTE £23K
Hours: Full time hours of 40 hours a week - between 8am-5pm (Mon – Fri)
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with an award-winning company based in the Fareham area.
Due to an extremely busy time out client is looking to bring some additional support to the supply chain team
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will work as part of a team to manage a list of suppliers to ensure that deadlines / contracts are met
Your main responsibilities will include chasing deliveries in a timely manner and dealing with enquires for suppliers whilst completing the relevant paperwork
If you are a proactive determined individual with great attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment, then this could be an ideal position for you
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will be responsible for the following:
- To work with a selected panel of suppliers on a daily basis
- Manage and chase deliveries in a timely manner.
- Answer incoming phone calls from suppliers.
- Influence and control suppliers to ensure that requirements and deadlines are met.
- Follow up with suppliers and confirm completion dates
- Maintain contracts with suppliers and PODs ect
- Ensure all emails internally and externally have been managed with professionalism.
- Provide general administration tasks
The ideal Supply Supervisor will have / be
- Good communication skills
- Will be confident in dealing with various suppliers
- Will be able to challenge decisions where deadlines may not be met
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT literate and articulate.
- Be proactive in managing your workload.
- Good attention to detail.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Have strong organisational skills.