Supply Chain Coordinator
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Coordinator|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £19000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 17:35|
Office Coordinator - Supply chain / Purchasing
Salary : £18000 staring salary with an opportunity for this to rise to £23000
You will also receive an additional company bonus of approximately £2000.00
Plus benefits which include but are not limited to
- Free car parking
- Newly refurbished offices
- Ongoing progression and development
- Company trips and incentives,
- Health insurance.
Hours of work : You will need to be flexible to work a slight shift pattern between 8am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and one in 5 Saturday mornings only
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-known, fast growing service provider based in the Fareham area . Due to huge success they are now looking to expand the business and are recruiting for a Coordinator to join the Supply Chain department
Our client pride themselves on their customer experience's and have strong core values which they are keen to find in other people to allow them to grow
As an Administrator and Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting a team and the customer to ensure that goods that have been requested are delivered within agreed timeframes and are also returned within agreed dates and without damages . You will manage relationships with suppliers and with the Buying team
You will also ensure that the required supply chain paperwork is completed and contracts are in place for each order
Key Duties will include the following
- You will make contact with a portfolio of suppliers once the buyer has made agreements to check that all of the relevent paperwork is completed
- To raise and maintain hire contracts and purchase orders using bespoke hire software.
- You will confirm receipt of purchase orders emailed or faxed to suppliers.
- To chase deliveries daily and ensure delivery times are met and highlight any instances where deliveries may be compromised.
- You will deal with inbound enquiries from suppliers.
- To obtain relevant paperwork to support customer requirements
- To call suppliers and confirm completion of hire contracts and update the hire software as such.
- You will open new supplier accounts and updating and maintaining existing records.
- To maintain contracts including booking in exchanges, extending hires and off-hires where required
The ideal candidate will have / be
- Will have strong telephone experience
- Will have good negotiation skills
- Will have good administration skills
- Will have excellent attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to control challenging conversations.
- Good IT skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- A calm, professional manner.
- Highly organised and able to re-prioritise own workload accordingly
- Can work to deadlines
To be considered please submit your CV immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's