Supply Chain Coordinator
This is a 1 year fixed term contract initially but with an opprtunity for you to be considered permanently
Salary : £18000 staring salary with an opportunity for this to rise to £23000
You will also receive an additional company bonus of approximately £2000.00
Plus benefits which include but are not limited to
- Free car parking
- Newly refurbished offices
- Ongoing progression and development
- Company trips and incentives,
- Health insurance.
Hours of work : You will need to be flexible to work a slight shift pattern between 7am and 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and one in 5 Saturday mornings only
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-known, fast growing service provider based in the Fareham area . Due to huge success they are now looking to expand the business and are recruiting for Supply Chain Coordinators to join their team
Our client pride themselves on their customer experience's and have strong core values which they are keen to find in other people to allow them to grow
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting a team and the customer to ensure that goods that have been requested are delivered within agreed timeframes and are also returned within agreed dates and without damages . You will manage relationships with suppliers at all times
You will also ensure that the required supply chain paperwork is completed and contracts are in place for each order
Key Duties will include the following
- You will control and influence suppliers coupled with problem solving to ensure the supplier fulfils our customers' needs every time
- To raise and maintain hire contracts and purchase orders using bespoke hire software.
- You will confirm receipt of purchase orders emailed or faxed to suppliers.
- To chase deliveries daily and ensure delivery times are met and highlight any instances where deliveries may be compromised.
- You will deal with inbound enquiries from suppliers.
- To obtain relevant paperwork to support customer requirements and compliance and electronically copy relevant paperwork and attach to the hire software
- To call suppliers and confirm completion of hire contracts and update the hire software as such.
- You will research and develop the supply chain management tool including opening new supplier accounts and updating and maintaining existing records.
- To maintain contracts including booking of exchanges, extending hires and off-hires
The ideal candidate will have / be
- Previous experience of working within a coordination position previously
- Will have previous telephone experience
- Will have good negotiation skills
- Proactive and thorough in facilitating a team with a flexible/adaptable approach to work.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to control challenging conversations.
- Good IT skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- A calm, professional manner.
- Highly organised and able to re-prioritize own workload accordingly
- Can work to deadlines
Previous experience of working within logistics , supply chain , construction previously would be advantageous although not essential
To be considered please submit your cv immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.