£24,000 - £26,000
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our client based in Southampton that are looking to recruit an experienced Supply Chain and Logistics Coordinator to join at this busy time.
You will manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure customer satisfaction.
Ideally you will have 5 years experience within a global logistics or supply chain role across shipping and hotel sectors
You will be responsible for:
- Accurately completing client/customer purchase orders and quotes in a timely manner
- Planning and managing stock deployment according to projected client use as per client consumption, for delivery of product and/or accessories to any or several warehouses, agents or direct to a customer to provide ‘first in class’ customer service.
- Coordinating effectively across multiple deliveries to varied client bases around the world.
- Problem solving or answering client/customer questions effectively
- Placing orders for product and/or accessories to a supplier
- Comparison of stock between warehouses monthly stock reports to stock held in Sage.
- Liaise with management on warehouse stock holding, resolving stock discrepancies
- Organising and monitoring storage and distribution of goods, audit warehouse stock against SAGE, notify management of any inaccuracies and condition of product storage at warehouse/distribution facilities.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Highlight to management any product located in an office or warehouse which is redundant
- Highlight to management any product due to expire within 6 months or less, or which has expired.
- Carry out analysis in order to create accurate stock projections for individual requirements.
- Maintain awareness of and comply with the Company Quality Policy and applicable Company Procedures.
- Manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify the senior management team of any possible obstacles to ideal efficiency.
- Working knowledge of SAGE would be an advantage but full training will be given.
- Complete additional tasks as directed to achieve order cycle excellence.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join this industry leader, if you would like to hear more, please get in touch with Shannon Preston at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455422