Temporary to Permanent / Full Time
DRIVING LICENCE REQUIRED
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside a local well known company in their search for an organised and competent Maintenance Supervisor join their expanding team.
You will be responsible for the management of the Trade Operative team ensuring repairs are right first time and within specified timescales.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Ensuring that repairs are undertaken in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Responsibility for the safety and welfare of direct labour and sub-contractors on site
- Daily team management, including being responsible for absence management meetings, communicating information, gaining feedback from operatives and assisting with training and development of your team via tool box talks, coaching etc.
- Supporting operatives when they are on the evening/weekend call-out rota through the escalation process.
- Undertaking pre-work inspections as and when required.
- Providing technical advice, support and guidance to operatives and escalating issues when necessary.
- Undertaking quality assessments and providing instructions to rectify any snagging, defects and/or uncompleted works.
- Liasing with tenants regarding scope of service provision and to resolve issues/manage expectations.
- Ensuring all administration responsibilities are carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
- Collecting and presenting data requests and implementing and driving actions for improvement gained from data analysis.
- Awareness of CDM regulations and H&S Training
- Good technical knowledge
- Strong decision-making/problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to implement fully company policies and processes
- Previous supervisory experience
- Intermediate Excel/Outlook skills
- Clean driving licence
If you have the skills required and available to start immediately please do not hesitate to contact us
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.