Location: Home Working
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 plus fantastic company benefits
Hours of work: Monday to Friday core working hours, full time
Dynamite Recruitment is working in partnership with a very well-established company who are based in Chandlers Ford. Due to growth plans our client is now looking to recruit a Strategic Marketing Planner.
If you are proactive person with a proven ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects then this role could be for you!
As a Strategic Marketing Planner you will use your experience of working both online and offline in B2B & B2C to increase the company’s revenue.
As a Strategic Marketing Planner, you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the sales team to develop product propositions to ensure you are appealing to the correct target audience.
- Managing varying projects at one time.
- Managing relationships with Stakeholders.
- Create product launch plans.
- Ensure product features are supported appropriately.
- Analyse seasonal opportunities and trends.
- Create a strategy for the Marketing team to execute.
- Solid marketing background with a marketing qualification. (from CIM or similar).
- Experience of working in both B2B & B2C.
- Have a thorough understanding of the products, competitor activity and market trends.
- In depth understanding of product marketing within a Retail environment.
- Confident in driving engagement.
- Knowledge on measuring ROI with good commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of Marketing Technology and platforms.
- Be able to demonstrate your commitment to personal growth.
- Strong Microsoft office knowledge. (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Experience working on international projects, with an understanding of how marketing works within different cultures and languages.
- Full confidence in building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and internal colleagues to ensure engagement.
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately!