Job Tittle: Stores and logistics Assistant
40 Hours 5 over 7 days per week
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a large company who operates on a national scale, they are currently looking for a number of stores/logistics assistant to grow the team in Warrington.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading and unloading goods from delivery vans or lorries
- Checking that the correct quantity and type of goods have been received
- Recording any damaged, missing or faulty goods
- Signing the delivery form, once satisfied that the goods are complete
- Moving the goods to the correct area in the warehouse, either manually or using mechanical handling equipment
- Labelling goods
Storage & Stock Control
- Allocating storage space to goods
- Relocating and re-stacking goods to make space for a new delivery
- Keeping computerised records of goods, their location and quantity
- Reporting the Stores & Logistics Officer if stock levels fall too low
- Providing support in the regular stock takes that are conducted in the warehouse
- Picking and packing goods that have been ordered
- Moving and stacking goods ready for delivery, either by hand or using machinery
The Ideal Candidate:
- Full, clean valid UK Driver's License - license for 7.5 tonne vehicle and below is desirable
- Forklift license; Counter Balance and Articulated desirable
- Previous warehouse and/or stores experience is essential
- Computer literate & familiar with Excel & Word.
Please contact Jade O'Neill at Dynamite Recruitment to apply with a C.V......
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.