Salary: up to £19,500
Location: Bembridge, Isle of Wight
Hours: 40 hours a week between Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Stores Administrator for a manufacturer based in Bembridge! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a forward-thinking team.
Please note: due to the location, you will need to be a driver to be able to access their offices.
As the Stores Administrator, you will:
- Ensure that all goods received are correctly logged onto the database and stored as appropriate.
- Inspect incoming materials to make sure they are quality standard and undamaged.
- Place any item or material that does not comply with the above requirements in quarantine.
- Arrange the dispatch and returns of tools, identifying that are damaged or faulty.
- Liaise with internal and external customers and departments.
- Raise purchase orders and approve invoices.
- Maintain stores areas in a safe, tidy and efficient condition.
- Complete and file all necessary paperwork.
- Assist with Goods-In when required.
The ideal Stores Administrator will:
- Having any relevant Stores Administration experience is essential for this role!!
- Must be able to undertake physical tasks as part of their daily role!
- Ideally understand ISO 9000 regulations although not essential
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be highly organised and have a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Be PC literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft Package.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment.
Key words: Stores administrator, warehouse, manufacturer, ISO 9000, I9000, goods-in, stores, CAA, EASA, production, operative
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.