30 Hours Per Week - Permanent
£9.50 Per Hour + bonuses + Extensive and lucrative benefits package
I am looking for an experienced Store Manager to join a fantastic international corporation who are leaders in their field.
As a Store Manager you will be responsible to lead and motivate a team in a fair and flexible way.
- Ensuring outstanding customer service is delivered at all times
- Motivate teams to launch new products and promote in-store promotions/campaigns
- To identify accuracy/errors rates
- Ensure that company and location policies and procedures are met
- Promote business performance including targets, sales and any other day to day responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong background in customer focused environment
- Strong planning, organisational and decision making skills
- Experience of leading and managing a team within a sales/customer service/retail environment
- Ideally financial services background however not essential
- Tenacity, drive, the ability to make key decisions effectively in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Strong commercial knowledge and ability to interpret financial information
- Experience in cost awareness and strong cash handling
All candidate will undertake a criminal record and credit checks.
Key words: Manager, Retail, Financial Services, Branch Manager, Team Manager, Retail Manager, Team Leader, Shift Manager, Department Manager, Area Manager, Travel Agent
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please contact Amy Wilson at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422 and apply now!
I am expecting a vast response and will be looking to speak with the best candidates immediately.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.