Retail Store Manager - Prestigious Brand - Portsmouth
£25,000 - £35,000 P/A + Fantastic Benefits
Full Time - 37.5 hours per week - See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a luxury retail brand, who is currently seeking a Store Manager to join their Portsmouth team.
- Day to day store and people management including recruitment, training and development
- Report to Line Manager and HR when required
- Drive and report on store sales, costs and business figures
- Handle product price changes
- Organise in-store displays and perfect product merchandising
- Monitor costs and overheads in the store
- Monitor stock levels and carry out stock takes
- Supervise deliveries and handle invoices
The Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday - 10am to 8pm
Saturday - 9am to 8pm
Sunday - 10am to 6pm
This role will involve some earlier starts to accommodate deliveries and will occasionally require later finishes during peak times (I.E. Christmas.)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Needs 1-2 years of retail / store management experience - This role would be ideal for an experienced Assistant Manager who is looking for that next step in their career as well as an experienced Store Manager looking to take over a smaller store!
- Must be customer minded and have good people management skills
- Will ideally have experience working in fashion, accessories, leather goods or luxury goods!
- Needs back office knowledge of setting sales targets, reporting and stock-related duties
For More Information, Please Apply Now Or Contact Jess Martin At Dynamite Recruitment!!
Keywords: store manager, assistant manager, assistant store manager, deputy manager, retail, retail manager, store, targets, sales, luxury, accessories, footwear, clothing, premium, purses, bags, full time, permanent, Portsmouth