Store Manager - Ipswich
£41,000 basic + OTE £50,000 - Uncapped!!
+ Benefits + Company car
Full Time - Permanent - 5 out of 7 days
Dynamite Recruitment is working with a large national furniture retailer looking for a Store Manager to join the Ipswich store.
The Store Manager will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and developing the Ipswich store team.
The benefits of a Store Manager:
- Excellent salary and bonus structure
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- Real career progression prospects
- Staff discount
The role of a Store Manager:
- Use your influential skills to move sales forward and oversee day to day management of the sales team
- Manage all systems and procedures effectively, correctly and consistently
- Ensure the team maximise bookings, margins, add ons, add ups and add ins
- Ensure the store successfully accomplishes activity targets.
- Manage and control adjustable costs.
- Maximise bookings, margins, and cross sale opportunities
- Handle all administration tasks relevant to the store
The Ideal Store Manager:
- Will have managed a successful sales team in a retail/store environment
- Must have a proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Will be a well organised manager with ability to adhere to all relevant legislations
- Any experience in furniture would be ideal (preferred but not essential)
- Will have experience in setting targets and developing relationships with suppliers and external business partners
"General Manager" OR "General Showroom Manager" OR "Retail Manager" OR "Store Manager" OR "Regional Manager" OR "Regional Sales Manager" OR "Sales Manager" OR "Branch Manager" OR "Area Manager" OR "Area Team Manager" OR "Assistant Manager" OR "Deputy Store Manager" OR "Assistant Sales Manager" OR "Regional Support Manager"
For more information, please contact Katie at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.